Saturday, February 12, 2011

Facebook comments

Since most of my friends are commenting on facebook I will cut and paste them for the people I am not friends with on facebook.  Thanks for all of the kind words my friends... Keep em coming


  • Alicia Ryan likes this.
    • Alicia Ryan I just lurked it... lol but because I love couponing too. And writing nasty emails to companies in hopes that they will give me ultra awesome coupons or gift cards. They usually do. Does this make me a scumbag? No! I wrote to a shit load of companies praising them for their products, customer service, etc. and they were basically like "Yeah thanks asshole, keep spending your money on our shit"
      4 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Josh Grden The only way you could've made that creepier is if you linked her facebook page. So.... what's the link to her facebook?
      3 hours ago · 
    • Erling Moe ‎"Guiness book creepy" i promise i will plagerize that....well done kuss
      2 minutes ago ·

      Katie Prenda I love the name. Your title font is just right. And your inclusion of photos is right on. Your second installment is both clever and entertaining. I don't want to sound like a suck-ass, but you ate quite talented, Mr. Kuss. But, you already knew that. Keep them coming.
      3 hours ago · 

      • Carly Stockwell likes this.
        • Richard Garcia Dig the special pouch for your sunday morning Scissors. Are the scissors gold?
          Wednesday at 8:29pm · 
        • Aaron Kuss they should be for the amount of money they help me save
          Wednesday at 8:55pm · 
        • Heather Kaput I look forward to more- I smiled the whole Way through. Thanks
          6 hours ago · 


          Laugh , Comment, Follow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment